Here at StickTwiddlers HQ, we’re always looking to grow and expand our team of tenacious Twiddlers. On this page, you will find any of our current vacancies.
These roles are unpaid positions however they do come with perks such as access to review copies, invitations to industry events/expos and having a good looking Editor to name a few.
We are currently looking for new Features Writers who are able to produce regular interesting feature content that will spark discussion and encourage community sharing. These articles could be lists, previews, retrospectives, interviews and so on. Check out our Features category for some ideas of the kind of content we are looking for.
This role is ideal for anybody who is able to produce ongoing regular articles, has excellent spelling and grammar, can work well under pressure and is able to create interesting and provocative/emotive content.
If you meet the following criteria, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and some examples of your work.
- Have an active interest in video games and the gaming community.
- Be reliable and able to work to strict deadlines.
- Possess excellent literary skills.
- Be able to produce content regularly and of a high quality.
- Have a good knowledge of at least this generation of gaming. The more you know, the better!