Hey all! With the Eurogamer Expo Afterparty getting ever closer, we’ve been getting quite a few questions from you guys on Twitter and Facebook. Due to this, we thought it best to stick up an FAQ. If this doesn’t answer your question, please leave a comment below or send us a tweet on @StickTwiddlers.
- When is the party?
Saturday 29th September (Saturday night of the Eurogamer Expo)
- What time should I arrive at the party?
Doors open at 6pm but we advise getting there any time after 5pm. There’s an awful lot of you attending!
- How do I get my ticket to the party?
Please print your JustGiving receipt and bring it with you to the party.
- I’ve deleted/not got my JustGiving receipt. Can I still get in?
We have the names of all attendees on a list but showing your receipt helps speed up the entry process and gets you to the bar faster so please bring it if you can.
- Where is the venue?
The Pembroke Arms. 261 Old Brompton Road, Earls Court, London, SW5 9JA (less than 5 mins walk from the show)
- What entertainment will there be?
- Fully stocked bar including 2 free drinks with admission (beer, wine, spirit)
- Post-apocalyptic tunes from Gamerdisco (formerly Nintendisco)
- Gaming tournaments with prizes & hands-on sessions (titles TBA)
- Raffle including spectacular swag
- ZOMBIES! ZOMBIES! ZOMBIES!
- Will there be food at the party or should I eat beforehand?
You will be able to buy pub type food at the venue but we would suggest eating beforehand if possible.
- Do I need to bring ID?
The party is being held at a pub so it’s highly recommended that you do. This is an 18+ event.
- If I donated above the minimum entry fee, can I still get another ticket?
Unfortunately not. We are completely sold out.
- Are there any spare tickets/people who have cancelled?
If we’re made aware of any spare tickets or cancellations, we will let you know via Twitter.
- Am I/my friend/my mothers brother on the guestlist?
Please send a tweet to @StickTwiddlers and we will check and get back to you ASAP.
- I or my company would like to donate prizes for the raffle. Who do we contact?
Thanks very much! Please send an email to email@example.com.